Based in Zagreb, Croatia
When the Creator, a man who drew you, rips the love of your life away from you, you will embark on an epic journey across the drawing paper to find and free her. But the Creator doesn't take too kindly to bold drawings, and thus he will try to stop you with more of his creations.
Having minimum drawing skills, Edi often drew isometric cubes and pyramids. In between lectures and driving school he drew a simple low poly character which he envisioned came to life and fought with him. This is the birth of Inked. When the team was picking their first project, Inked was passed on in favour of The Road which seemed a better choice for the team’s first big project. However, Edi continued to write the story and expand the concept whenever possible over the following months. Just two weeks before Reboot Develop 2016, a quick prototype of Inked was developed, just so the team could present two games at the conference. Despite being a quick and rough prototype it was well received by people and nominated in the Special selection award category on Reboot Develop 2016. Since then Inked became the main project of Somnium Games.
- An epic rescue mission in the boots of a hand drawn character.
- A vast world drawn on paper.
- Drawing objects with blue ink to solve puzzles.
- Harnessing the power of fire, wind and light with red, green and yellow ink respectively.
- A mysterious underlying story.
INKED - Infogamer 2016 Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Reboot Infogamer Indie Award - Best Visuals Nominee" Inked, 13 November, 2016
- "Reboot Develop Indie Award - Special selection award nominee" Inked, 30 April, 2016
About Somnium Games
Somnium Games is a small indie game development team from Croatia. They are currently working on Inked, a puzzle platformer set on a drawing paper.
More information on Somnium Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Creative director, Founder
Lead programmer, Founder